Wednesday 9 June 2010

Picnic






The Word prompt for Day Two is 'Picnic'. For me the first image that this word conjures up is being on holiday and eating lunch outside. The boys love to go for a picnic somewhere, although for the last couple of years on holiday picnics have been eaten whilst remaining sitting in the car as it has been raining!!! Maybe this year will be better. The above is a photo taken at St Andrew a couple of years ago on holiday.

Today we were also asked to think about what an 'artist' is and would you call yourself one. The answer to that is No I would never have thought to call myself an artist as to me an artist is someone who is really creative and can create beautiful things - maybe I will change my mind after this course.

What is an artist to you?

1 comment:

scrappyjacky said...

I love picnics....when my kids were little we often had picnics just in the garden....and it always made everything seem more special.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...