Tuesday 8 June 2010

Bootcamp begins!

Well actually it began on Sunday, but you wouldn't really expect me to be up to date with something would you????

Each day there is a Daily Thought, a Journal Prompt and a Random Word Prompt.

The thought for day one was about what you want, expect from the next two weeks. Well for one I am NOT going to get stressed by this - honest! I am doing this for enjoyment and to think about what being creative means.

So that I do not get stressed and to try and make this manageable I have decided to use photography as my medium throughtout the course. I will aim to take photos based on the random word prompts, but I will also sometimes use photos that I have already taken before the course.

The first word was 'Ivory' - I always think of the keys on a piano for this word and also the words of the 1982 song 'Ebony and Ivory' by Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder.



This photo was taken for a different project I did way back in 2007, which is why it has word 'Music' on it, but as it was exactly what I wanted I just decided to use it again - see not stressing!!!

Now off to read what day two and three are.

3 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

I think photography is the best medium for this course....I'm finding it hard trying to use another medium

Unknown said...

Love your relaxed attitude, and the photo is great as well.

Maria Ontiveros said...

I think that's the perfect attitude to have when approaching the course.
Will be interested to see what you come up with.
Rinda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...