Tuesday 15 June 2010

3 things

Following on from a post at Mel's blog about your 3 favourite things - here are mine!

3 names I am known by:

Fiona
Mum
Mrs

3 places I have lived

Glasgow
Wigtownshire
Ayrshire

3 places I have worked

Newsagent
Insurance Office
School

3 things I love to watch

waves
Doctor Who
West Wing

3 places I have been

Austria
Lake District
Ireland

3 things I love to eat

Cake
Pasta
Chicken

3 things I am looking forward to this summer

going to Keswick Convention
my birthday
going to Amsterdam

How about you, are you going to play along?

3 comments:

humel said...

So pleased you played along too :-) It's really interesting to see your answers - another summer birthday, I see! And I've been to Austria too, absolutely loved it. (And Ireland, and the Lake District!)

scrappyjacky said...

I always find it facinating to read these blog 'games'...nice to find out a bit more about you.

Sian said...

This lists can be surprisingly revealing can't they?! It's good to find out a little bit more about you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...