Thursday 10 June 2010

Heavy Metal

The word for Day four was 'Heavy Metal'. The only thing that really came to mind with this word was heavy metal rock music - not that I was ever really into that kind of music.

So I made my aspiring bass guitar player son do some modelling with his guitar for me. Here are a few of  the shots that I managed before he got really fed up!!

The other activity for today was to go out and take photos of things that inspire us - well I didn't really have time for this but will try and do it another day - honest!


3 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Wonderful perspective in these photos Fiona! I especially like to bottom one.
Rinda

humel said...

Great shots :-) I like the third one especially xx

Gordon Kennedy said...

But the hair would have added a whole other heavy metal dimension, why no hair?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...