Wednesday 16 June 2010

Fly

I have fallen behind a little with Creativity Bootcamp - but I am not stressing! I wasn't greatly inspired with the journal prompts over the weekend, but thought I should try and post a couple of photos for some of the words.

For the word 'Fly' I thought of this photo taken last summer when the boys were out flying their kite on the beach.

For 'ornament' I took a photo of this cheeky chap who sits in my garden.


And for 'Drizzle' - well living in Scotland it had to be about rain didn't it!! Although this year we seem to be getting a lot of sun at the moment, so I used this photo from a couple of years ago.

2 comments:

Flapsi Hapsi said...

Nice pics!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love the sky in the kite photo, and your drizzle photo really captures the idea of the prompt.
Good job!
Rinda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...