Friday 11 July 2008

Prompt Five - The Hare and the Tortoise!


Todays blog prompt was to talk about how you prefer the pace of life? I think I would like life to slow down a bit - there never seems to be enough hours in the day to do all that I have to/want to do. I also find the year passing a lot quicker now than it used to (at least that is how it seems). I have recently stopped working which is supposed to give me more time to do things around the house and to study, we shall see!!!


I am also very very impatient and want things to happen quickly. Whenever we have made a decision about something I then want it to happen right away - and that is just not what is happening at the moment! I really need to work on my patience.
I am also very much a last minute person and no matter how long I actually have to do a project I am generally found running at the last minute. For example we are going on holiday tomorrow and I am packed yet? No not yet - but at least all the clothes are looked out and lying on the bed. I generally get there in the end though.!

6 comments:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

This is so me too!! I've looked at several of the Shimelle prompt blogs and we all seem to be the same!!

Flapsi said...

Ah self knowledge eh? Don't forget to pack anything important now!

Anonymous said...

I hear ya on the years going faster & faster - yikes! Love the picture you chose for the topic!

{Lara} said...

Great analogy of the trotoise and hare here - right with you on that!

Anonymous said...

Love the analogy of the Hare and Tortoise

Maggie said...

I hope you had a great holiday Fiona
I've left a little award for you on my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...