Thursday 31 July 2008

My Freedom Prompt 19

Thanks for your comments on yesterday Teenage Idol girls - giving my age away a bit here though - for those of you who have never heard of Sacha- Sacha Distel (born Sacha Alexandre; January 29, 1933July 22, 2004), was a French singer who had hits such as a cover version of the Academy Award winning "Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head" (originally recorded by B.J. Thomas), "Scoubidou" and "The Good Life". He was born in Paris. So sorry to all you younger girls you dont know what you missed!

Todays prompt was: What do you do when you don't feel very creative or feel like you've hit a creative block? Share a few tips that help you get back to yourself.

Well my first thought just had to be - a bottle of wine and a large bar of chocolate!
More seriously I often just leave a LO lying out and then go back to it later. Or if inspiration is really lacking then I would look at a book or have a browse online somewhere. At the moment I am working my way (slowly) though Elsie Flannagan's 52 Scrapping Challenges.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds good to me! LOL

Rhona said...

I forgot to mention the chocolate when you hit a block lol!!

jay670120 said...

lol having to explain who sasha distel was !!! i mustnt be a 'younger gal' seeing ive heard of him lol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...