Tuesday 8 July 2008

My Freedom

This is the new class from Shimelle that I have just signed up to do. It started yesterday, so I am only one day late. It lasts five weeks and there are prompts each day Mon-Fri. Each week there will be two broad topics and this week is Time and Travel, at the end of the five weeks I should have a completed album! This time there is also going to blog prompts - the first was to post a photo of a clock in your house.

This first clock is the one that is in the family room and the second clock is in the living room. It was a gift from New Cumnock church when we left. As I went though the house I discovered that we have a clock in every room (except the bathroom), so time must play quite an important part in our lives. I know I always seem to feel there is never enough time for everything and that time seems to be passing quicker and quicker these days. I also tend to use a diary and in the kitchen we have a calender with a column for everyone in the house, so we all know what we are doing.


I like the school holidays because we are not so tied in to times as we are when the schools are on. The kids can get up later and lounge about more. Although one dispute about time in our house during the holidays seems to be how much time they each get on the computer - so I have started a signing on and off system for each of them, so we can all see how long they have each been on for.

5 comments:

valerie said...

love the first pic the clock looks like it's floating in mid air

val

Rachel said...

ooh happy to see another class member, keep it up

Anonymous said...

Great take on the prompt and glad that you've joined in the fun!

Flapsi said...

So do you have to sign on and off too then???

Anita said...

Love your clock piccies , well done for joining in with the class.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...