Sunday 27 July 2008

Back from Hols

I'm back from a great two weeks holiday. The first week we were staying in a village near Alnwick, which is a lovely place, great beaches! The second week we were at Keswick for the Keswick Convention, which was also great. The weather the first week was a bit mixed but the second one was really warm - I don't think I have ever managed to stay in Keswick when it was so warm. Photos to follow when I have uploaded them. At the moment my washing machine is going constantly and my washing line is full! I hate unpacking.


When I was away Maggie kindly awarded me this blog award - thanks.
It's a special award given to weblogs that somehow catch your eye!
The rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated
I am going to nominate the following people whose blogs I love reading

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...