Thursday 15 February 2007

Nursery Rhyme


This is a LO I have just finished for the House Challenge on UK Scrappers. The LO was to be based on a Nursery Rhyme. The photo was taken a few years ago now and is of my eldest son digging the garden! Shame the gardening bug didnt catch on and now he's old enough to be really useful he doesn't want to help anymore. The paper I have used is ColorFlowers II Collection - Pansy Garden by twelveby12.

I had to go into work this morning for an In Service day. This afternoon the boys wanted to go down to the Cyber Centre to use their computers. I'm not actually sure what the attraction is in using theirs instead of the one we have at home, but never mind it passed the afternoon. Roll on Monday when they go back to school.

1 comment:

Flapsi said...

Enjoying the back to school Monday then? Like the photo corners on the lo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...