Monday 26 February 2007

Busy Weekend



Another busy weekend, since working every day the weekends seem to go by so much faster. My crop went well on Saturday, there was a good turnout and everyone enjoyed the chat (oh and also the scrapping). I made these cards for a team challenge on my UK Scrappers team, Prima Donnas. We are all swapping cards giving some information about ourselves, so it will help to get to know each other a bit better.


This is a picture of one of the pieces of wooden ornaments that Gordon brought back from Malawi. It is a set of elephant shaped book-ends. He now thinks that we need to buy some new books to go in the middle of them. As if we need any more books in our house!


I got my new car today - a Honda Jazz, silver coloured. Been out for a short drive in it tonight and it seems fine and quite comfy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...