Wednesday 14 February 2007

Happy Valentines Day


Love is in the air today. I got these lovely flowers delivered this morning from my husband. This was a huge surprise as we don't normally 'do' Valentine's Day much and he is in Malawi at the moment. He must have been very organised and ordered them before he left. It made my day.

Went to the Opticians yesterday for an eye test and ordered myself two new pairs of glasses - credit card took a bashing! I hate getting new glasses and it is so difficult to choose a pair as its quite tricky to see what you really look like without your prescription glasses. I hope they look alright when I get them in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Flapsi said...

Lovely flowers - you better remember to go and pick him up from the airport now!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...