Friday 13 November 2009

We're off to see..


the wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz!! Yes it's Cybercrop time again over at UKS and the theme this time is the Wizard of Oz. I am in the ToTos team - Go ToTos Go!!! I have done really done much scrapping for ages so I am hoping the the classes and challenges will inspire me and help me find my mojo again.


I decided that I was feeling a bit better this morning so thought I would bake a cake as it was a Friday. The kids thought that was a great idea when they came home from school and discovered there would be cake for tea - maybe I should do this more often.



This morning I got a very welcome delivery from Amazon



I think the Twilight series of books are great and am looking forward to seeing how the story ends (no don't tell me!!). They are a great light read for me just now when I am spending so much time with my feet up! Although now that I have started it, stopping to join in with the cybercrop might be difficult.

Shimelle's prompt for today on Blogging for Scrapbookers was about how important and good it is to comment on other people's posts. This is something that I have been trying to do during this class as I have realised how good it is to have some comments. So a big thank you to all who have commented here and I shall be visiting your blogs, if I have not already done so.

6 comments:

Kathy M said...

So you have teams for a cyber crop. How does that work? I haven't read the twilight series yet but my daughter wants me to read New Moon before we go see it next week.

Lynda said...

Yum! What a great cake and a surprise for the kiddos!

My mom used to do that with us. Brings back fond memories.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy Breaking Dawn!!

Gemma* said...

yay I'm a toto too . . . not sure how much scrapping i'll fit in tho, see you on UKS :)

Ella said...

Enjoy Breaking Dawn! I had a hard time putting it down.

Maria Ontiveros said...

I loved The Wizard of Oz, but I don't think I've ever gotten over the flying monkeys!
Rinda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...