Sunday 29 November 2009

Eeeek!

Eeek its only one day until the start of December and Journal your Christmas. So I thought I'd better get organised ... went to my box of Christmas papers, thinking I had plenty.... eeek.... there are hardly any papers there. I had a major clean out last year. Thinking I should have checked before now. Panic panic..
I shall have to go tomorrow and see if my local craft store has any - not exactly holding out much hope for this though, stock is often limited. If not I shall have to order some online, so probably won't get started on my album until late in the week. So much for being organised!!

Some good news is that I get the pin out of my toe on Wednesday so should be more mobile then and hopefully feeling better. I am blaming my toe for my lack of enthusiasm for anything much at the moment!!!

1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Hope you feel better soon, and I always love a good excuse to shop online.
Rinda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...