Tuesday 24 November 2009

Christmas is coming


Yes, Christmas is definately coming closer. Yesterday  I received a lovely parcel of goodies, one to open each day during Advent. I am taking part in an Advent Swap over at FaithscrappersUK and these are the lovely parcels I get to open - I can't wait!!!

Are you getting organised yet for Christmas? I am really not organised yet at all this year, will really need to get a move on. I have still to decide what format my Christmas Journal will take this year as well. So many decisions and so little time....

2 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Oooh. LUcky girl. You must have been very good!
Rinda

scrappyjacky said...

I'm really bad at decisions...but have finally decided on my journal format...and actually begun making it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...