Wednesday 4 November 2009

Day One Prompt - Blogging for Scrapbookers

Blogging for Scrapbookers online course started on Monday, so I am already running a couple of days behind schedule!!!

Each day we get three options, a quick and easy online only option, one a little bit more involved and the third taking more time and involving making a LO. Guess which one I'm going for today?

On day one we have to blog about our intentions for the next three weeks. I am aiming to be more disciplined in writing a blog post, maybe not every day, but certainly every other day! I do intent to try and include some more photos in my blog posts. Also I would like to try and make my blog posts more meaningful.

As I am still not very mobile over the next three weeks I would like to try and get some knitting and crocheting done - before life starts to take over again.

There that's me done my first blog prompt!

2 comments:

Gennifer said...

I love your name... can't wait to see more from you!

Fun Mama - Deanna said...

I hope you are able to meet your goals. I am a classmate from Blogging for Scrapbookers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...