Struggled a bit to come up with an idea for this month's 10 things on the 10th, so decided I would take my word for the year ACHIEVE and come up with 10 things I could achieve before the end of the year.
1. Finish the E100 Bible Reading Challenge
2. Start (but realistically maybe not finish) an album for Andrew's trip to Paris.
3. Finish the EXPLORE Shimelle course
4. Lose a stone and a half - did I really commit to that!!
5. Sew up my yellow cardigan which is waiting to be completed.
6. Finish crochet scarf I have started.
7. Make some Christmas cards.
8. Get into a good habit of exercise regularly - and stick to it.
9. Get the garden tidied up for winter.
10. Make a good inroad into all the things on my household to do list.
I wonder how I will get on - will report back at the end of the year.
For some more interesting lists see here
Friday, 2 September 2011
Sorry for the short absence but hopefully I am getting back on track now. The last couple of weeks have seemed really hectic. We had two birthdays - mine and Andrews, had a few days up in Glasgow getting last minute things for school. Andrew has now started at secondary school and so far so good, he is enjoying it - well apart from swimming at PE!! I have had a cold, sore throat and no voice for the past week - you can image how happy that made the boys!
Today is the 1st September so hopefully going to get back on track again now. The weight loss needs to start again, as does the fitness programme. Lots of things still to Achieve this year - I have started some crocheting, more knitting, keeping up with my Essential 100 Bible Reading passages, and have got several scrapbooking projects in mind.
As this is September Shimelle is doing her Learn Something New Every Day again. I successfully did this the first year and got half way the second year. I am wondering if I should try something this year, but not sure - will need to decide quickly before the month is gone. Who else is taking part in LSNED?