Struggled a bit to come up with an idea for this month's 10 things on the 10th, so decided I would take my word for the year ACHIEVE and come up with 10 things I could achieve before the end of the year.
1. Finish the E100 Bible Reading Challenge
2. Start (but realistically maybe not finish) an album for Andrew's trip to Paris.
3. Finish the EXPLORE Shimelle course
4. Lose a stone and a half - did I really commit to that!!
5. Sew up my yellow cardigan which is waiting to be completed.
6. Finish crochet scarf I have started.
7. Make some Christmas cards.
8. Get into a good habit of exercise regularly - and stick to it.
9. Get the garden tidied up for winter.
10. Make a good inroad into all the things on my household to do list.
I wonder how I will get on - will report back at the end of the year.
For some more interesting lists see here