Saturday 7 November 2009

Collections

I am a bit of a collector(hoarder!) of things. While I admire people who have homes that are minimalist I don't think I could do that, although sometimes I think it would be good to be a little less cluttered. My family seem to be a bit the same and as we are not short of space, there always seems to be little incentive to be a bit more ruthless in what we throw out!

I thought I would share with two of my collections today. The first is my collection of Pendelphin figures, which were collected many years ago, but I still like them.

The second is a collection of Arran pottery birds which take pride of place on our mantlepiece.

There are various other collections around the house and I shall try and take photos of them in the coming weeks to share with you.

1 comment:

Fun Mama - Deanna said...

While I admire minimalist homes, I can't do it either. I like to be surrounded by things I love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...