Tuesday 26 November 2013

Fun

This page is for my Attitude of Gratitude Journal run by Bernice. The theme was Fun and it certainly was fun to do this technique. First you put a thick layer of Gesso over the page, then heat it with a heat gun until it bubbles, then you can add more gesso and repeat the process. I then used chalks to add colour and also some spray mists. I really enjoyed this technique.


I have finally blocked this shawl I made many months ago. It is knitted in Noro sock wool and I loved watching the colours change.


I am feeling better, although still tire easily. I have started at Cardio Rehab which is good and tomorrow I start back at work.

3 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Oooh, bubbles! I love those.
rinda

Kezzie said...

The gratitude journal is such a hood idea! X

Kezzie said...

Good not hood! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...