Tuesday 2 July 2013

Summer of Colour Weeks 2 and 3


OK I give in - I have no idea why my pictures are appearing on their side, I did not turn the camera when taking them. When uploaded to Picasa 3 they were turned on their sides - I then rotated them and they look fine on Picasa, but then turn themselves back on their sides when uploaded her. Any helpful ideas/hints would be appreciated.

Anyway for Week 2 of Summer of Colour the colour to work with was Orange and Hot Pink,


Week 3 was Lime Green and Purple. You can see what other people have done here



1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

I hate it when my photos go sideways and won't go back! The tribulations of technology!
I really like your orange and pink creation, and you did a nice job with that difficult purple and lime green combo, too.
Rinda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...