Wednesday 9 November 2011

Art Every Day Month - Days 7, 8 & 9

It seems to be easier to find the time to do a page each day than it does to actually load them on here, but here are my pages for the last three days. I am now all caught up. I have also been creative each day in that I have done either some knitting or crocheting. I have finished another crochet project and it is currently being blocked so photos will follow shortly.

On Monday both Andrew and I were feeling under the weather so we had a film day - we watched both Madagascar DVDs, which are always good fun and also National Treasure.


 Tuesday's page was about being thankful for the flowers that we see about us and all the different colours that there are.


Today was Andrew's first parents night at secondary school. I was thankful that he got a good report from all his teachers. He seems to have settled in well and doing fine in all his subjects, albeit he is a rather quiet boy in class - he certainly isn't at home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...