Sunday 6 November 2011

Art Every Day Month - Day 4 & 5

Two simple and quick pages to share with you today:


The first is the page for Friday. I am thankful for being able to meet together with others at CAMEO crafts (Come and Meet each Other), a monthly craft group in our church. This week we were making boxes from Christmas cards - I don't have any photos as I forgot to take my camera and the boxes are for our Christmas stall in a few weeks time. We are going to fill them with tablet etc and hope that people will buy them for gifts.


Page for Saturday is about being thankful for the colours of Autumn. This weekend the weather has been really lovely, so we had a family day in the garden yesterday, trying to get it tidied up a bit before winter - everything in the garden is just sooo wet at the moment though.

1 comment:

Jan said...

This is coming from someone who doesn't have an artistic bone in her body--these are both quite lovely, and I wish I had the time and the ability to make something like that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...