Monday 10 May 2010

The week ahead!

This week sees the start of Christian Aid Week and I know there are lots of activities/fundraisers happening where we are this week!

Christian Aid works really hard to try and bring relief to those whose lives are blighted by poverty, they do a lot of hard work. You can find out more by clicking here

I would urge you to give to this charity in some way this week.


Now on a more personal note - I have been working hard on a new venture that I couldn't say anything about. But I will soon be able to let you in on the secret. Things are progressing and I will hopefully be able to tell you all about later this week.

2 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Good to "see" you again Fiona. It seems like I've been missing you in blogland recently. Your new venture sounds provocative.
Rinda

humel said...

Ooh, that sounds exciting! Can't wait to hear more :-) And good for you for raising awareness of Christian Aid week xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...