Tuesday 25 May 2010

Follow


One of this months challenges over at heART&soul is a word inspiration challenge. There are several challenges on the go each month, so you are sure to find something to inspire you. I decided that I wanted to try something different from scrapbooking for this challenge, so decided to try some needle felting again. I used a cookie cutter to make the sheep shape and used stencil letters to felt the word 'Follow'. I am going to do several of these challenges onto small squares and then join them together into something bigger.

3 comments:

humel said...

I'm impressed :-) It's really good, Fiona - can't wait to see it build square by square! xx

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love this - so soft and beautiful!
Rinda

Unknown said...

Well done Fiona! Thats really unique.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...