Sunday 27 January 2008

Star Climber



Today I did a double LO of John when he did the aerial assault course at Xscape last October.


This one did for Wk 4 of 52 challenges - to make a chipboard embellishment. I handcut the star and painted it.


I have also been playing with paint again.

I used a vaseline resist technique on this page. You put blobs of vaseline on the paper, then paint over it, then when it is dry you wipe off the blobs revealing the paper underneath. I also painted some doodles on it.



2 comments:

Maggie said...

John is much braver than my DS Kenny - he still hasn't quite plucked up the courage yet LOL Fab photos and LOs looks like he really enjoyed it.

I love all the different techniques you have been trying.

Flapsi said...

Great los!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...