Saturday 12 January 2008

Rose

I have managed to make a start on the first of my challenge projects for this year - Elsie Flannigan 52 Scrapbooking Challenges, being run on UKS. I have had this book for a year but have really just started looking at it - its great. The first challenge is to put a quote/journalling in strips. The quote I have chosen is "We can complain because rose bushes have thorns or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses" Abraham Lincoln. I liked this quote as I thought it fitted in well with my Positive thoughts for the year. The photo is one I took last summer at Castle Howard. Paper is Basic Grey's Lily Kate.


The other project challenges I am hoping to do this year are the A-Z Journal at Its a Creative World, Got Paint - BPS and Emily Falconbridge Art Journal. I'm going to be busy!!!

1 comment:

Flapsi said...

Great quote! Lovely lo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...