Monday 10 June 2013

Summer Projects

Summer has finally arrived here, the weather has been great over the weekend and I managed to get out into the garden for some work - and some relaxing.

This year will be the first for several years that I am not working in a school and starting the countdown to the long holidays. It feels rather strange. I am now working in an office two days a week and will only get two weeks off in the summer. I think I am missing the build up to the summer hols and the thought of being off for a considerable chunk of time!

So I thought that signing up for some projects over the summer might help.

First there is Rinda's Summer Scavenger Hunt - a photography hunt. Rinda has posted a number of things to find and take a photo of, this is usually great fun and I am looking forward to getting out and about with my camera.



There is also Summer of colour. Each week a different colour combination is posted and the challenge is create something using these colours. This is now the third year of this project and I joined in the first year, but not last year, but am hoping to do some this year.



Have you signed up for any summer projects?

3 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

I'm joining in both of these....and Jennifer's 'Projects that Wow' class as well.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Thanks for the shout-out. Looking forward to your posts.
Rinda

Melissa said...

I signed up for a few classes at BPC - Camp Scrap, Multi-Photo Solutions, Hello Story & Mastering Manual Mode. They all start & end at different times - just Camp Scrap right now with Multi-Photo Solutions starting Thursday.

And, of course, I'll be participating in Rinda's scavenger hunt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...