Sunday 6 January 2013

One Word 2013


After much thought, deliberation and prayer my word for 2013 is

Embrace

The dictionary definition for embrace is:

- to take or receive gladly or eagerly
- accept willingly
- to avail oneself of
- to take in with the eye or the mind

This year I am aiming to Embrace all that is new in my life - new house, new city, new opportunities that will come my way. I will also Embrace all that God puts in my path, and Embrace the person He wants me to be.

Thanks to Melanie at www.onlyabreath.com for making my word button.

Have you chosen a word for the year?

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

What a lovely word,Fiona.

Unknown said...

I don't know what it is, but I read that post and wanted to shout 'YES!', because it all seems to fit just right! Go for it Fiona.

Maria Ontiveros said...

What a wonderful word - I really like the definitions you chose.
And nice intentions, too (just doing some catching up).
Rinda

Lynette (NZ) said...

I love your word...thanks for your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...