Thursday 18 October 2012

Help

As you can see from my previous post I need a little help. I have just got a lovely shiny IPad, which is great, so I thought I could use it to update my blog more regularly. Problem is I was trying to upload a photo taken on the IPad, using copy and paste. It seemed to work but then when I come back to my blog later the photo is no longer there. If any of you use an IPad to update your blogs including photos can you please give me some guidance on how to do this. Thanks

1 comment:

Melissa said...

No help from me, but just thought I'd say it's good to "see" you! :>) I got a new iPhone, a Kindle, and a new laptop in the past several months & I've just finally got them figured out (although I'm sure there's much more to learn!).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...