Sunday 12 February 2012

Brrr it's cold

Well the weather has turned decidedly chilly in February, although we have not had any of the snow that other parts of the country have had. So I thought I had better knit myself a hat (just in case). I also knitted a cowl to keep my neck warm, the cowl still needs to be blocked I think. I used New Lanark Double Knitting.



The February ATC challenge was to use some fibre of some sort - so I used some of my fibres to make a needle felted heart. I do like needle felting so must try and do some more. Have never yet tried wet felting but you never know...


3 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Stay warm! We're getting a little rain this week, which is what makes things seem like winter.
Rinda

Unknown said...

Give wet felting a go, it is great fun! *G*

Floss said...

What a fantastic hat! Is the weather any warmer now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...