Monday 14 March 2011

Celebration & Award!

Well February seems to have gone the same way as January - filled with working and studying. Working has now finished again as the girl I was covering for has returned to work, so I might just get a bit more breathing space - although I still to study a lot until June.

February saw us celebrating Mum's 80th birthday. We had a lovely time with presents, cake and champagne of course.



Last week my eldest, John, was away to Dumfries to collect his Young Quality Scot Award at a two day awards ceremony. This is a national award for young people aged 16-19 who do volunteer work in their community. John was nominated for his work with Galloway Talking Newspaper, schools committee and work with young people in the church. Needless to say I am very proud of him.

1 comment:

Flapsi said...

Well done John! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...