Sunday 10 October 2010

Where did September go to?

And not only September but half of October as well. The last time I looked it was only August.

The day before the schools went back I got a phone call asking if I wanted a job for a few weeks as a clerical asst in a school - well of course I said Yes Please!! So that is where I have been for the last six weeks and I have loved every minute of it. It was in one of schools in an outlying area and involved a half hour drive there in the morning and back again at night, which meant I had to get up early -eek!!! But I managed it!! It was a steep learning curve though and I was really shattered each night - hence my lack of blogging, or crafting in any size, shape or form.

But the six weeks are up and the job has now finished - they now have  a permanent clerical asst appointed (as a redeployment - a sign of the times!) and I am now back to looking for a job - oh and studying!! My exam is a week tomorrow - so if I vanish again this week you will know why.

Hubbie and I did manage a couple of days holiday in Amsterdam together for my birthday which was lovely and I will be back with some photos later.

3 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Glad you enjoyed the job....and it's something else to put on your cv.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Thanks for checking in!
Rinda

Flapsi Hapsi said...

It ran away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...