Sunday 21 February 2010

More fun

This is another LO I prepared for a class at the cybercrop at FaithscrappersUK. This one was called Prayer Help and the verse is from Romans 8: 26-27 'In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God's people in accordance with the will of God.'


This LO was from a class by Carolyn and is based on the Lords Prayer. I have used the tags with various images and words on them to represent ideas from the Lords Prayer.

It has been a really good weekend, with lots of fun and sharing together - chat rooms can be great places. There are still some challenges that I am working on and will complete this week.

I am working tomorrow - which is the first time since June that I have been called in - I only work on supply. It is quite a thought at the moment!!

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing this great crafting with us at Salt and for your choice of verses from Romans and your comments x

humel said...

Love that verse - it's a real comfort and support to me at times when I feel like I'm struggling to find the words to pray with x

artfulstampin said...

What a lovely way to depict the prayers of the world. Thank you for joining in at Salt :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...