Wednesday 3 September 2008

August Pages



Following on from yesterdays post I managed to complete my August pages last night. This is the first scrapping I have actually done for ages, so hopefully my mojo is returning and I shall get some more done this month.

I have an assignment due in at the end of this week for my OU course and my End of Course Assignment (5,000 words) is due at the end of the month so I suppose I had better get a move on with them. Then I get a break from studying for a couple of months.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great work hun ... beautiful!

Angela said...

Gorgeous pages and good luck wuth the OU course!

Sue Jones said...

Brill..MUST get mine done!!

Unknown said...

These LOs are really great Fiona - I like your theme of things to be thankful for.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...