Thursday 6 March 2008

Challenge 6



This is a LO done for Elsie Flannigan's 52 Scrapbooking challenges, it is based on week number 6. The challenge was to use a ribbon cluster and my LO is scraplifted from the example in the book. The photo is of Andrew taken in 2001.

I am now so far behind in these challenges that I have decided not to stress myself and just do them when I can. I have also not got on very fast with my A-Z journal, so I think I will just put that on on hold for the moment.

Why has life got so busy? I am working slightly longer hours this month. Mainly it is because my OU studying is taking up so much of my time. I am enjoying it but there is a lot of reading to do for it. I got my first assignment back and was happy with the mark, the next one is due end of this month.

Andrew has been off school all week with a sore throat and being sick, and the rest of the house are trying to fight off various coughs, colds and sore throats as well. Roll on Spring and everyone feeling better!

1 comment:

Susy Rudy said...

Wonderful layout and cute picture. Love the blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...