Friday 17 August 2007

Fun

The last couple of LOs that I did for the cyber crop last week on UK Scrappers, the first one was for a class by Scrapping Angels. The flowers were made by cutting out several circles of different sizes then scrunching them up and sandpapering the edges then securing them with a brad in the middle.
This next LO was for a class by Anglesey Crafts and is of the boys (and myself) at a park this summer. The swing thing was really comfortable to lie in and very relaxing!!


Well its the last weekend of the holidays, boys go back on Tuesday, I have to go in on Monday. Its also the weekend for birthdays - Andrew will be 8 tomorrow, I will 21? again on Monday and my sister has her birthday in a week but as she is coming down on Sunday we might let her have her presents then. Its going to be cake, cake and more cake this weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...