Saturday 5 May 2007

National Scrapbooking Day

Today is National Scrapbooking Day and I haven't managed to do a single LO yet!!. My local monthly crop had an extra special crop today, unfortunately I was unable to get to it, but I heard it went very well. There are lots of events going on up and down the country.

I also got my first pair of Crocs today! I have heard so much about these that I thought it was time to try them myself. To be honest I'm still not too sure about them. They are not the most stylish looking shoes in the world and they do take a bit of getting used to wearing. I have had them on all day now and yes they do appear to be comfy, but then I haven't done much walking today. They are better now I've put socks on cos its freezing today!!! Time will tell, I will keep trying them and see what I think.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...