Sunday 20 December 2009

Who did it?

Well who did it then? Who fast forwarded the clock and made time run away from me this last week? I don't know where the time has gone to and how did it come to be so close to Christmas already!!!!!

I have spent a fair amount of time this week trying to really tidy and clean the house, which has got a bit out of control over the past three months - I didn't think I was particularly house-proud, but the state of it was beginning to get to me. Almost there now, just the bathroom and guest/craft room to be sorted. As my sister is coming down for Christmas I had better make sure the guest room is tidy!!

Andrew's school decided to have a Christmas Ball this year, so of course he had to look smart.

This week has also been the week for Nativity. The school one was on Tuesday and went very well. Church was this morning and also went fine, considering we have snow and have the kids were snowed in so couldn't make it!

Last night our Church held a Family Christmas Party for the first time. It went very well, with about 60 attending of all ages. We had great fun playing games, eating food and singing carols!

2 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Your boy looks fantastic!
I love it when they dress up.
Rinda

Flapsi Hapsi said...

Wow - what a smart young man! Now go tidy the guest room!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...