Thursday 3 December 2009

It's Out!

Yes, I got the pin out of my toe yesterday! However my foot is still quite sore today and rather swollen - still having difficulty getting a pair of shoes on. Also walking again normally is a bit tricky, so possibly not going Christmas shopping yet!!!!

Day 2 in the Advent boxes:

Joke  - Knock knock! Who's there? Snow. Snow who? Snow use, I've forgotten my name again!

Fact - Santa's reindeers are Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen, and of course Rudolph!

Bible Verse - Walking with God, Luke 3:38 - Luke places importance n showing us that Jesus' family tree could be traced back all the way to Adam and then to God.

For my Advent Swap parcel I got a lovely bottle of raspberry body wash.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...