Wednesday 9 July 2008

Prompt Three

Today's blog prompt was about Travel, what is essential for travelling. Well I don't travel light, I can never decide what to take with me and how do I know what the weather is going to be like! Especially as we generally holiday in Britain. I really dont know how people manage to take only a few things away with them. I tend to fill the car.


I do always have to have a book (or two) with me and often take some cross stitch with me, which does sometimes come back without being done!!! This year I am taking my crochet and knitting with me and I will do it - I promise - photos on my return.

These are the two books I am taking with me this year.


2 comments:

Flapsi said...

You think you'll have time for reading???

Rhona said...

I used to take my cross stitch with me as well but I've found the last couple of times it's stayed in my case :o( I'm tempted to make a travel scrapbook in advance and take it to fill in along the way the next time we go away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...