Wednesday 30 July 2008

June and July

I was busy last night and managed to do my pages for both June (a bit late I know) and July for Shimelle's Scrap Your Day. For the June page I decided to take pictures of things that my hands did for the day - cutting veg for soup, typing and needlefelting.

For July we were on holiday at Keswick and I changed some of the photos to B&W. The rather forlorn looking one of me in the top left corner is because I got locked out of the holiday house - so I made them take a photo when they all came back. The middle photo on the bottom page is of John, Andrew and myself all wearing our new Buffs! Andrew loves his and has had it on, pirate fashion, ever since buying it.


2 comments:

Flapsi said...

Looks good - I've still to do July - got some nice pics now though :)

Rhona said...

Well done for being up to date. I'm so far behind I don't know if it's worth me jumping in now or not!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...