Monday 7 July 2008

Kingfisher


This is my felted Kingfisher for Linda's class at Altered Elements. The feet were a little tricky to do, but I think they look not too bad! That is the class finished and I have really enjoyed making my owl, cat and kingfisher. I will have to decide what to make next.

I made this card for the school secretary on her retirement. It was her night out on Thursday and we had a lovely meal. That's the school off now for the holidays - six lovely weeks! (well I hope they will be lovely, maybe the rain will stop sometime!). We are off for our hols on Saturday so this will be a busy week getting things ready. I also have an OU assignment to do before I can go.

2 comments:

Flapsi said...

Cool kingfisher! Like the legs... (am not jealous at all...)

voodoo vixen said...

Oh wow! What a lovely little birdie!! Nothing wrong with those legs - any little bird would be proud of them!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...