Thursday 5 January 2012

Some Christmas Gifts and Knitted Socks

I thought I would share with you some of the presents I got for Christmas. Both husband and eldest son got a Kindle in the summer last year and have really liked it - so I fancied getting one too. So far I think it is great and have downloaded lots of free books! Now to find the time to actually read them!


My sister knitted this lovely  scarf for me.



I am going to be busy knitting something with this lovely coloured Noro wool.




I also got a set of Promarker pens which I am keen to try out.

Over the holidays I managed to finish this pair of socks for myself, knitted with some sock wool bought in Germany.

\i

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Some lovely gifts....and those socks are amazing.

Maria Ontiveros said...

I got a couple of art books (painted pages and one on portrait photography) and some giftcards to the craft store. My husband got me a nice sweater, and we're getting new carpets/flooring as our real present to each other.
Rinda

Jo.C said...

I'm loving my kindle and I really didn't think I would - great socks :0)
Enjoy x

Flapsi Hapsi said...

Good socks! So can you read and knit at the same time?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...