Thursday 12 January 2012

Doodles Unleashed Wk 2


This weeks project at Doodles Unleashed over at Strathmore Artists Online was using watercolours. I used a couple of different colours of watercolour paints and different sizes of brushes and just made marks freely. I then stamped an image a couple of times, then used a flower as a stencil, spritzed with Glimmer Mists, then more doodling on the top. We were supposed to use a really large sheet of  paper but this was the largest I had, so I used it. It was good fun - not as vibrant as last weeks but still enjoyable.


For January's Handmade Item over at thefeltfairyuk I have crocheted another table mat. I did last year and had some cotton left so have made another one in slightly different colours. It uses various cotton wools.

1 comment:

Lynette (NZ) said...

Fun isn't it? Looking forward to my next play. Thanks for visiting my blog :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...