Tuesday 24 January 2012

52 Playdates Wk3


I did this page as part of the 52 Playdates week 3. The background was painted using various stencils and acrylic paints. Then I added parts of paper napkins using gel medium, more paint in parts and added some words. I really like the effect this has, so will be out looking for more paper napkins/tissues with nice photos on them.

I will announce who is getting the book Art Saves next on Friday, so if you want to be in the draw leave a comment on the previous post before then.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hurray! Thank you for joining the Monthly Make for 2012. I am really looking forward to seeing what you make! I am going to try very hard this year and really hope that we can support one another! If you do a post about your make then please pop by and leave me a comment so that I can come over and see it! Love Annie x ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...