Saturday 7 April 2007

Mad Hatters

But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
0h, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

The madness is happening on UK Scrappers the weekend of 27/29 April when the next Cyber Crop is being held. A whole weekend of fun, scrapping and madness! There will be lots of classes and challenges and I don't even have to leave the house - I'm really looking forward to it! I have been put into the Hearts house, the other houses are Clubs, Diamonds, Spades. I had better get a move on and finish my OU assignment so that I can spend lots of time scrapping that weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...