Friday 27 April 2007

It's Official - I'm the mother of a teenager!!


Yes, its true, I'm now the mother of an official teenager, as opposed to a pre-teen. Today was John's 13th birthday. Gosh where have the years gone! It seems no time really since he was a babe in arms, then a toddler, then going to school for the first time, now he's a teenager and boy do we all know it sometimes!!! Looking back I now wonder what I got stressed and worred about when he was having toddler tantrums - but I suppose you always worry and stress about your children. We had a lovely tea tonight and he still blew his candles out!
















The cyber crop has started on UK Scrappers and this is my layout for the first class. It is another photo of John's visit to Legoland last summer. The paper is Basic Grey Black Tie.




This is a photo of my cyber friend who sits on my craft table during cyber crops.

1 comment:

Flapsi said...

Yep, he's definitely practicing the sullen slouchy look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...