Sunday 15 April 2007

La Dolce Vita

What a fantastic holiday we had. Rome was wonderful. The weather was fantastic, it is really lovely to be able to walk about without jumpers and jackets, even at night it was warm enough not to really need a jacket. We walked everywhere!!! I think we managed to pack in most of the major sights. I am really tired today and my feet and legs are aching - but it was worth it!



My absolute favourite has to be the Trevi Fountain, it was spectacular, even more so lit up at night. And yes, I threw a coin in - so maybe one day I'll get back again.

I'll share some more of my photos with you over the next couple of days - I showed them to my family today, not realising how long it actually takes to go through a slide show of 500 photos.
My sister and mum had a great week with the kids, they all enjoyed themselves and got up to all sorts of fun things - so a big thank you to them, and now you've done it once Karen the next time will be even easier!!!

3 comments:

Flapsi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flapsi said...

Er, the author didn't mean to delete it.... ooops! Anyway - what it said was:
If anyone wants to know, it takes 58 minutes and 13 seconds to go through that slide show!! But they are great photos....yes we had lots of fun too - felted bowls are my fave! Er, what do you mean next time.....?

Eleanor said...

Felted bowls - ooh that does sound fun sis.
To the point - I'm glad you had a fabulous time Fiona. My fave (nearly 30 yrs ago mind) was the Sistine Chapel, but the Trevi Fountain was a close second.
500 pics to scrap, you'll be busy.
E
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...