Thursday 5 April 2007

Big Ben


Here is my first LO from the Design Collective classes. We got 3 super looking classes this week. This one is by Kirsty Wiseman. I have used Basic Grey Hang 10 paper. It is another LO for John's London album.


I have been busy shopping for clothes for my trip to Rome next week. I finally managed to get a pair of shoes, couple of pairs of trousers, couple of tops and a cardigan. Now I remember why I really should be going on a diet as it was difficult to find clothes that fitted properly and that I liked. I am determined to go on a diet and get more exercise when I come home from holiday. We will probably walk about so much while we are there that hopefully I won't put any more on!
Managed to get the children to help with the housework today, we blitzed the place! Only have a couple of rooms still to do - the drawback of having a large house! Then we can relax over the weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...